Saturday, July 4, 2026

Magic Lamp









The thought of Logan came after seeing the mess you are in.

Step son of my kid. They were homed schooled before, that did not work out well, when older they decide what they will do, Only by Dusty getting on their ass helping them with home work did they graduate from Millersport.


He used to be "his own man" and worked on cars. I told him he needs to get a job with insurance and a retirement. He did a couple months ago, they gave him a truck, he is a technican, Would have insurance for a wife and a home.

I goofed he graduated in 2010 👀  34 years old 

If I know people like I think I know people, there wouldn't be a facebook relation, I think he would fall in love with you in a jiff.

I might post our pic on facebook and see if any single girls make a comment .. it aint fun being alone 

So that is a detour for sure . Don't wanna hurt or give anyone false hopes.

***


Age difference, hmmm

Since high school I have thought and acted the same.

In high school a little bit siller, but through life girls remain the same in 'mutarity' or how they act. The only other difference is most of them gain weight


Age different, my marriage was like yours. It was some years between before my next. She was hooked up to a guy her own age and that turned into a bunch of shit she that cost her trouble for years after.

I think I was 15 years older than her. People being people .. you are rocking the cradle :) I loved it


I had the house and paid all the bills, she was like a kid using her income to play and buy what ever she wanted. Came and went as she wanted.


Me thinking she would be a great pal n help when I got older.

She tricked me, died in 2010 and here I am alone in 2026.


Except for what other people think, the age factor is not the problem you will have the same conflicts with anyone you get attached to.

***


Girls having cool girlfriends is cool, but most likely if/when not single they will merge to some guy.

***

When I am 64 says the song

"a long way off" now but in a heart beat your kids will mate, maybe like you have a baby n come back to move in :)

Kids get sick, in sports or doing tricks on bikes $$$




How many years might your mom have?

***


I think I saw you in a leg brace some years back? If/when it gets better is there any probability it will repeat?

***

I don't know about your legal cost and what else you are going through, but putting money into social security and having some kind of insurance and some kind of retirement is essential. A job with no physical activity that might injure you again, I am thinking.
***

Transportation, you wont be far when you move, you must have friends that will take you places and these guys

Present car monthly + insurance cost _______________

A owned used car at 3 or $4000 liability insurance price = ?




🐰 I can't mend your heart or take you back in time but might help you here 🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment